There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection aka Novel Coronavirus. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, the following everyday preventive actions are recommended to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
These are everyday habits that can help prevent the spread of several viruses.
Air purifiers which feature a UV-C light could also assist with preventing any viruses which pass through the filter from reproducing.
Check out our range of products which could help you stay healthy.